WindPaddle Cruiser Sail
Designed to sail heavier canoes and tandem boats the WindPaddle Cruiser is built for convenience, portability and power. WindPaddle Sails are great for making up time or just for the fun sailing. The Cruiser sail is the largest sail in the Windpaddle family and is heavy duty; able to handle large water conditions and winds from 4 to 30 knots. The stiffer expedition-grade batten holds the sail shape in heavy winds, but yet is pliable enough to coil and fold on top of the boat deck for storage. When you need it, the Adventure sail deploys in seconds, and can be controlled with a steering line that allows the paddler to control the sail with paddle in hand. The large center panel window allows for full visability when in use. Windpaddle Sails are universal and can connect to almost any secure point including deck lines, cleats, bungees, pad eyes, or fairleads. Take one with you on your next paddling adventure.
• Great for making up time on a long trip or just for the fun of sailing
• Can be secured to any fixed point on boat from deck lines to fairleads
• The largest in the family of Windpaddle sails, fifty-percent larger than the Adventure sail
• The stiffer expedition-grade batten allows for use in heavier winds and can handle large water scenarios
• Able to sail winds up to a 180 degree angle
Bending Branches Sunburst 11 Canoe Paddle
GearTrac Hardware Assortment
Sea to Summit Sit-on-Top Cart with Solid Wheels
CellBlok Battery BoX
Werner Skagit CF
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
OKC Kayak. All Rights Reserved.